Otjikondo is constantly developing and primarily needs donations to help with the everyday costs of running both school and boarding accommodation as parents can only afford a nominal contribution.
There are also more specific projects which Otjikondo would like to fund. Some examples of these are:
- A music teacher to visit regularly and continue our musical development.
- Class outings, which are organised at the end of each year, and for which both transport and often accommodation are required.
- Maintenance of the buildings and infrastructure to ensure long term sustainability.
- We have introduced the school to computers and would like to ensure every child has access to a computer on a regular basis.
- Improvement of sport facilities and participation in organised inter-school events.
- Basic medical care and visits to the doctor, optician or dentist.
If you are interested in supporting one of these projects, please do not hesitate to ask for more information, by emailing Gillian Stommel, firstname.lastname@example.org